The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has recently published a job notification for the recruitment of 176 senior resident posts. Those candidates who want to build career in Medical Department and studied in the disciplines such as medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, psychiatry, and radiology may check this jobs update and place online form to compete for these posts.
Eligiblity Condition for AIIMS senior resident
Candidates must fulfill the requirements listed below in order to be qualified for these positions:
Candidates are eligible who have degree in DM, DNB, Graduate, M.Ch, MBBS, MD, or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.
Age Limit: Participants should not more than 45 years as of 7th of June 2027.
The selection process: The AIIMS will complete the recruitment prosedure through written examination and an interview. The written examination is scheduled for July 10, 2023, followed by the interview on July 12, 2023.
Salary: Selected candidates will get Rs. 67,700 per month
- Application start date: May 11, 2023
- Application end date: June 7, 2023
The application process is currently underway. Interested candidates can apply online through the official AIIMS website.
Salary Details: The monthly salary for these positions is Rs. 67,700.
Application Procedure of senior resident posts
To apply for these positions, candidates should follow the steps below:
- Visit the official AIIMS website.
- Navigate to the “Recruitment” section.
- Click on the “Senior Resident Recruitment” link.
- Carefully read through the provided notification.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Complete the application form.
- Upload the required documents, including scanned copies of the passport-size photograph, signature,
- MBBS degree certificate, internship completion certificate, and NEET PG scorecard.
- Pay the applicable application fee.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to complete the application.
- you are done.
Documents Required to apply for senior resident posts
During the application process, candidates may need to upload Scanned copy of the following documents:
- passport-size photograph
- MBBS degree certificate
- internship completion certificate
- NEET PG scorecard
- SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment
- PGCIL junior officer trainees
- APSC Financial Management Officer Recruitment
- WBPSC SI of Food Recruitment
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification
Official AIIMS Recruitment Website
If you are interested for these senior resident posts then please read the official advertisement and then fill out the online form in the AIIMS website.
Official Website → Click here
Apply Online → Click Here
Find more jobs update on Olympe Sarkari Jobs.