In-home defence of all states of India recruits huge vacancies each year. Candidates who want to join their police department can find their state police recruitment notification from this page in our Sarkari result. The fun website we update on different pages. It’s a little hard to find your state police vacancy update. So, we have made this Page to explore easily. From the below table, you can choose your state civil defence hiring notice to get brief information like no of vacancies, required educational qualification, required physical standards, events of the hiring process, application changes and finally, official advertisement and online application submission website.
State Police and its Recruitment Boards Job Advertisement
Above, you can see that a list of state police recruitment notifications has been provided.
Popular Vacancies of the Police department
- OSSC CGL Job, Latest all Active Recruitment Notification
- Recruitment in Rajasthan Police: 3578Constable & Driver
- TNUSRB Latest Vacancy ~Log in to Apply for SI of Police Posts
- Latest KSP Jobs Opening~ 387 Constable jobs
- Latest HSSC Public Notice #2022 for Various Posts Hiring
- Odisha Police recruitment, Latest 477 SI vacancies
- Recruitment in UP Police(UPPRPB Jobs Update)
- WBP Recruitment, Wireless Operator Notification 2021
- Latest MP Police Recruitment: 4000 Constable Vacancies
- Delhi Police Jobs, 5548 Constable Executive Posts
- ITBP Recruitment and Latest Updates with Sources
- Bihar Police Recruitment 551+ 454 Sepoy & Lady Constable
- Assam Police Jobs, Newest Notification & Apply Link
- Final WBP Result of Written Exams for Constable Recruitment 2019
- Recruitment in BPSSC, ASI Steno Vacancy Released 01/2020.
- BPSSSC Released Admit Card for Bihar Police Recruitment Exam
- Maharashtra Police Recruitment, Constable & Sepoy Vacancy
Now we are going to discuss the popular posts which are recruited in the police department and it’s its eligibility. It may be different by the state, but we are providing these details for a general idea.
This is a popular post name of this department and huge vacancies hiring notice each state releases every year. If you are 10th or 12th standard passed from a recognised board, then you can easily participate. Please note you have to fulfil eligibility by the specified physical standard and efficiency. In these posts, sometimes recruit driver and another technical vacancy, and additionally, you have to meet the technical skills.
The sub Inspector is one of the essential and high competitive posts of this department. Generally, graduate candidates can participate in these posts by a particular age group. Some of the posts are technical and non-technical. If you want to join the technical positions, you must fulfil the specified educational qualification and skills. Especially, B.E, B.Tech qualified in different disciplines can participate and crack this kind of jobs quickly.
This is another popular post of this department. A certificate in stenography or ITI is a required technical qualification in a different language. Some police recruitment boards ask for this qualification after 10th,12th or Graduation.