A very good job opportunity comes to the all job seelkers who wan t to work in Naugaon Block Level Women Federation. The Naugaon Block Level Women Federation, Jagatsinghpur published an employemnt notification for 137 community support staff. Here we are providng all the important details regarding these recruitmetn. Those candaites who want to get this job may check the details and apply online.
Naugaon Block Level Women Federation Recruitment
The Naugaon Block Level Women Federation Jagatsinghpur is going to hire 137 community support staff to work within their organization. As a community support staff member, the primary role of the candaites will be to assist the organization in its community development initiatives.
Get more job details
- HPSC Recruitment, Assistant District Attorney Jobs
- Latest Jobs in Orissa High Court: Assistant Section Officer Posts
- Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment:Apply Soon
This will involve working directly with communities to identify needs, develop programs and initiatives, and provide support for community-led initiatives. The candiadates also be responsible for monitoring the progress of these initiatives and reporting back to the organization on their success.
Responsibilities of community support staff
The responsibilities of a community support staff member will include but not be limited to:
- Conducting community assessments to identify needs and assets.
- Developing programs and initiatives to support community-led development.
- Providing support to community-led initiatives.
- Monitoring the progress of initiatives and reporting back to the organization.
- Building relationships with community members, stakeholders and partners.
- Identifying opportunities for collaboration and partnership development.
Educational Qualifications and Exprience Requirement.
To be eligible for this position, candidates should have the following qualifications:
- A degree or diploma in a relevant field such as community development, social work, or a related field
- Relevant experience in community development or a related field.
- Knowledge of community development principles and practices.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English and the local language.
Post wise vacancy details of these posts has proivided below.
- CRP-CM 123
- Masters Book Keeper (MBK) 10
- Bank Mitra 04
There are 137 total vacacnies are availvle for this recruitmetn prosedure.
Important date for application
Eleigble candiates have to apply by sending the prescribed application to the official address of the Naugaon Block Level Women Federation. We haev provided the offifal website for gettingmore details about this recruitment. You may chekc it and send your canditure by seneding postal mail.
The offical will recive application form by postal envolpee till 14th March 2023.
Offical website → Click Here