Rajasthan Public Service Commission AKA RPSC jobs have been released for Assistant Engineers(AE) and revenue Officer Posts. Job seekers of Rajasthan State may check this job update and its eligibility condition before applying. Olympe provides full details of this RPSC hiring procedure and requires all vital information here.
RPSC Assistant Engineers and Revenue Officer Posts
Name of the posts: There are three different posts that will be hired through the competitive exam of Rajasthan PSC. The posts are
- Assistant Engineers
- Revenue Officer
- Executive officer Grade-iv
No of Vacancies: there are 118 total vacancies available for the hiring of this Rajasthan PSC recruitment 2022.
Post-wise vacant details: The 118 vacancies are distributed in the three posts. Vacancy details for each post are below.
- Assistant Engineers-41
- Revenue Officer-14
- Executive officer Grade-iv – 63
Educational Qualification for AE And RO
To participate in this RPSC job, the participant should have any of the following educational qualifications.
- B.Tech(Civil Engineering)
The RPSC has limited the upper and lower age limits for the candidates. The lower age must be at least 18 years as of 1st January 2023. And the upper age should be 40 years as of the same day as the lower age calculation.
Application Charges of RPSC AE and Revenue Officer posts
According to the official Rajasthan PSC ad advertisement of E.O.,R.O.&A.En./D.L.B./[email protected]&23, the participant must pay application charges according to their categories.
- General Rs 350
- BC/ EWS Rs 250
- SC/ST/PWD RS 150
- For All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
Payment Mode (Online): These application charges must be paid online on the official portal of RPSC.
Also, get other Jobs details
- BTSC Recruitment
- JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment
- NHM UP CHO Jobs
- HAL ITI Apprentice Recruitment
- Jobs in MHC 1412 Vacancies
Date of Application submissions on Rajasthan PSC Portal
eligible candidates must submit their application form from 29th August to 27th September 2022. You can pay your application charges at the time of application submission.
How to apply for Rajasthan PSC Recruitment
If you have applied for any Rajasthan PSC recruitment, the job is easy because the same method has to follow. If you have o experience with it, then follow the following method.
- Open the Rajasthan PSC website and open the RPSC Online Section.
- Now you can find the online application page. Open it.
- You will see a message for applying the method through SSO. And click on the message.
- You will be redirected to the destination page.
- Now, you will get the login page or create an account.
- Now select the advertisement you want to apply.
- Fill in all the details and upload the required documents, signature and recent photograph if asked.
- Pay your application charges.
- Submit your application form finally.
- You are done.
RPSC Official Advertisement and apply link.
Before applying for this Assistant Engineer (AE) and revenue officer post, read the official advertisement carefully. You can download it from the following RPSC website.