Last Updated June 01, 2021
6 Reasons why to choose webflow for Ecommerce in 2021
Let me ask you a question. Why do you to start an Ecommerce business? I am sure the answer will be different and vary from person to person.
Some will say I want to replace the next Amazon, others will say I want to become a millionaire and become famous.
I am sure we will have a lot of answers for the question, every answer is relative to one's knowledge and research.
So, what is the first thing you need when you want to launch your online store?
You are absolutely correct, we need Online presence, a face of our brand which gives people or our clients the sense of trust and security.( And of course their value for money 😊)
There are lot of ways where you can showcase your brand or store like Instagram, Facebook Marketplace, Etsy and what not. But it's very important as a brand for you to have presence Online, simply they will go to Google and search what they need and your website pops up and you got a sale. Simple right?
So first step of Ecommerce business set-up is to have a great Website which speaks for your BRAND. The E-commerce website which you are building should give the 6 things primarily. Here are they.
- Brand Tone ( For example Pop or Funny like H&M, Forever21 on the other side as serious as Zara)
- Brand Sense ( More Fashionable or Less)
- Brand Colors and Fonts( Have a consistency and stick to what you decide)
- Brand Target Audience Connection( Speak to your audience like Hamleys for kids)
- Super Easy to Use
- Trust and safety
So whatever product you choose to sell, don't just jump in developing the website, Think and set some guidelines as a BRAND which is trustworthy and consistent.
Now, when it comes to going online with your store there is a huge competition which depends on niches. So don't go with the 90% of the crowd.
What will most people do even in 2021 is go to WordPress and create a Ecommerce website with their products and happily launch the business in few days and wait for orders.
Unfortunately, these kind of business owners end up wasting their time and money on an idea which may be great but due to wrong implementation.
If you want to want an Ecommerce business in 2021, you must have a great plan as there is a lot of competition.
One of the latest website development platform which has been on Headlines since a long time is Webflow which is the next big thing in this industry and making it's place.
I strongly believe you should be using Webflow for your Ecommerce start-up as it has all you need to launch a successful business.
Here are the six (6) top reasons why you should choose Webflow as your Ecommerce store platform.
Table of contents
#1. Unique design for your products.
They say the first impression is the last impression, so If you want to make a sale give them a unique experience.
There are alternative ways like you can go on Fiverr and hire someone to do you site in $30.
The freelancer will use one of his templates and deliver a complete Ecommerce website, and that is how it will end and so will your business.
More than 70% of the Ecommerce websites look the same with cart and products.
So, if you want to get ahead of the mediocre level create a unique experience with your products and website.
Here are a few tips.
- Use very unique color palate. Just search on Google, you will find a lot of options.
- Match the tone of your website with your product.
- KISS ( Keep it simple :)
With Webflow you can create that unique website to WOW your customers and they will definitely buy from your website.
#2. Manage your product easily.
With Webflow you can manage one, two or hundreds of products very easily. Here are some of the features.
- Group products so that you don't need to edit each and every products.
- You can style 100 or 1000 products at the same time, it may save you 365 days.
- Set featured products easily
- You can also add digital products like PDF or Ebook you want to sell.
#3. Hassle free Store Management.
It happens with most of the Ecommerce business, when they start with 2 or 3 orders, they are fine but once there is exponential growth in orders. Thing start falling down, issues in website, late fulfilling of orders, missing the order dispatch deadline. These points need to worked on if you need your business to flourish and stay in good books. So some of the highlights from Webflow Order Management system are.
- Very simple and clean order management system for clients and business owners.
- Ease fulfilling orders, issuing refunds, nuking the customer for raising dispute.
#4. Fast checkout using Payment Gateway.
Now you can accept the payment in the customer's convenient gateway.
You can accept payments from 300+ countries with multiple payment modes like Credit card or Debit card.
Here are some of the payment gateways.
- The company standard for payment- Stripe is available for secure and fast checkout.
- Apple Pay and Can you believe? Google Pay too
- The old and useless Paypal too
#5. Lot of marketing tools to ease the business
Now the most important part of a successful ecommerce business is Marketing.
If you don't have this right, you will never get anywhere. This is the sector where you should be best at.
Webflow makes it very easy and I feel its a USP when it comes to ecommerce stores.
Few of the features that makes webflow versatile market ready platform are.
- SEO on the go, just add a product and without doing much your SEO is done. Crazy right? Not for me :)
- Integration - Someone abandoned a cart - A Zap is triggered and he comes back and completes the checkout.
- Analytics - Connect easily to Google Analytics or measure performance using Hotjar.
- Go Social on a click.
- Grow your email list - No need to build new forms using external tools - Connect with Mailchimp!
#6. Low pricing good for startups and SMBs.
The starting monthly price of webflow ecommerce is $29/month when you pay annually.
Are you serious? Yes!
Does it include everything? Most of them.
How to get started? Contact us here.
So, lets launch some great Webflow ecommerce websites with Olympe Digital.
Top Ecommerce platforms with ratings are:
- Ecommerce for Webflow ( 5 Stars) ❤❤❤❤❤
- Woocommerce ( 4 Stars) ❤❤❤❤
- Shopify( 4 Stars) ❤❤❤❤
- Squarespace( 3 Stars) ❤❤❤
- Big Commerce ( 3 Stars) ❤❤❤
Few Important Points:
- Don't choose cheap over quality.
- Always plan before launching an Ecommerce business.
- Do a research on products and market.
- Always have a unique brand outlook.
- Create something unique.
- Try to get good authority.
- Maintain a good trust score.
- Always choose what is best for your product.
Hope this helps, do let me know your thoughts in comment.