The Punjab Civil Service recruitment Exam notification has been published by the PPSC. To participate in this recruitment procedure, candidates must apply online on the official Punjab PSC website, and before that, they must fulfil some essential eligibility criteria. Olympe has collected the official advertisement and briefly provided details on this State Civil Service notification. PCS job aspirants may check all the details below. Before that, let us tell the recruiters and recruiting agencies.
PPSC stands for Punjab Public Service Commission, a statuary body that runs recruitment procedures per the requests of various Punjab state government departments. Whenever many departments require new employees, they conduct the PPSC and request them with their desired skilled and educational candies. According to the needs, the Punjab Public service Commission publishes employment notifications and invites online applications.
Recently the Punjab state government required Register A-II (Ministerial Cadre Group A and B vacancies, so the PPSC published this Civil Service recruitment advertisement. If you are desired to be a civil servant of this state and want to serve with good governance, then this article is for you.
Punjab Civil Service Exam 2022
Most Indian governments run State Civil Service recruitment procedures through their State PSC. This time PPSC is going to conduct tests for hiring State Civil Servants.
Posts Name and designation
the PPSC will recruit Register A-II (Ministerial Cadre Group A and B posts). And these vacancies s (Executive Branch) is to be filled from Register A-II for Recruitment Process Year 2021 from members of Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ services, serving in connection with the affairs of the State of Punjab holding ministerial appointments, not below the level of Senior Assistants.
No of Vacancies
There are only 26 total vacancies between Group-a and Group B. Please note that the Department of Personnel intimates the number of posts and cut-off date for determining eligibility, Government of Punjab, vide their Letter No.
10/35/18-6 , 3/513, dated 28.05.2021 and memo No.3/2/2020, Dated 13/10/2022. Read the official notification for brief information. The official advertisement copy is attached below of this article.
Punjab Civil Service Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for these posts, as provided in Rule 10(4) of the Punjab Civil Services (Executive Branch) (First Amendment) Rules, 2011, are as under:-
The name of a person shall not be included in the final list unless he
- is a confirmed hand and has completed eight years of continuous service under the Government.
- the candidate was under the age of fifty-four years on the 1st of November immediately preceding the Date of submission of names by the concerned authorities; and
- is a Graduate of a recognized university.
For more brief information on the eligibility condition of the Punjab Civil Service Exam, download the official advertisement from the official website.
Applying and fees payment date of PPSC PCS Exam
To be a valid participant in the Punjab Civil Service recruitment procedure, the participant must have completed the following action on the mentioned Date.
- The Last Date to Apply Online for these civil service posts is the 10th of December 2022.
- Last Date for sending Hard Copies: is the 12th of January, 2023.
- the last Date for fee payment is 11-12-2023.
Application charges for Punjab Civil Service recruitment 2022
According to the candidates’ category and domicile region, they must pay the following application fees and exam fees. However, some of the candidates relaxed exam fees, and they do not need to pay any exam fees.
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 750/- (Application Fee +Exam Fee).
- Ex-Serviceman Punjab State Only: Rs 500/- (Application Fee Only).
- EWS/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs 500/- (Application Fee Only).
- General/ Sports Person of Punjab/ Ward Freedom Fighters Punjab: Rs 1500/- (Application Fee +Exam Fee).
- Mode of Payment: Through Online Mode.
How to apply for PPSC Civil Service Exam
To participate in this exam, the participant must apply online and send the hard copy to the official address. The procedure for online application submission is provided below.
- First of all, open the Punjab PSC official website ppsc.gov.in
- Then open the online application page for Civil Service Exam.
- Now fill in all the details and submit it.
- Pay application charges and exam fees, if required, per your categories.
- Now you are done online part, but you also have to send a hard copy of the application format and relevant documents to the prescribed office address.
- UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment
- RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment
- WB Primary TET Notification Indian Navy Apprentice
- SBI Junior Associates Clerk Online Form RPSC AE and RO Recruitment
Official Advertisement and application link for PCS
Before applying to this Punjab civil Service exam, please download the official advertisement and read It carefully. If you found that you are eligible and interested in these Punjab State Govt. Vacancies then apply online.
To apply for Punjab Civil Service recruitment 2022, go to the official website and create your account and submit your application form online and then send the hard copy sent on the prescribed office address. To submit the online application form → Click here
Get more latest updates on Govt. Jobs and typing learning tutorial on the homepage of Olympe.